Monday, June 3, 2013

First

It's been steadily raining since the wee hours of the morning. It's nice. After being barraged with sunlight over the weekend, it's nice to have everything muted by the rain. I'm sitting here thinking back over the past few days and my head begins to swim, flashes of oppressive heat, glaring sun, loud music, confusion, irritation... Yes, I welcome the constant plunking of rain drops. They are giving me the focus needed to sit and finally begin this blog. 

The idea to start this incarnation of my blog has been rattling around in my mind for months. I have had three or four previous blogs, some were purely photography, others were a collection of half-hearted thoughts, all were abandoned. That is why I have written many blog posts in my mind, but never had the resolve to commit them to text. Honestly, I am not usually so somber. What can I say? This is what I feel today. xo -M


No comments:

Post a Comment