Monday, June 17, 2013

It's been a while....

I'm procrastinating. I sat down to write this post an hour ago. In that time, I have sent out emails, synced my phone, deleted some pictures, and posted this to facebook. It's been two weeks since my first post, I'm a little out of sorts! Why has it taken me so long? Well what can I say, I've been busy. I've been busy in the sense that I often had a hard time remembering what it was I was going to say at the end of a sentence. But! I got some cool pictures out of all of this craziness.

These first five are from our (our being Scott, my husband, my sisters, Emily and Michaela, my father, his new wife, and myself) trip down to New York. Before you get all excited, it wasn't a glamorous trip, we went to Queens to visit my Nonna.

























That's all for today, if you're interested in seeing more of my photos, follow me on Instagram! xo -M


No comments:

Post a Comment